Saobona! kundjani?
Yesterday was the last day of level 4. I passed the exams with brio (whit who?) and my teacher said that I've really improved my English. I couldn't believe it, but she said that I was better than I thought. Ouf, I was afraid for my money.
The problem still is my French accent. Here, nobody can make a mistake about my provenance. and some times, nobody can understand me. But people say that it is cute. It makes me a beautifull leg.
Any way. So the next monday begins the level 5 until the end of june. In fact, I am going to miss a couple of days for coming to France.
I still enjoy courses even if I'm a bit desappointed not to be bilingual after 2 months. But it's true that I don't speak a lot since I know french people and we speak French at home. Shame.
Definitly, it's a good experience.
Cheers!!
Meuwoui (ils savent pas dire marie)
news in local language
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
11 commentaires:
Could you repeat please? I don't understand what you've said!hahahaha i'm still so funny...kiss dear marie
oué bé toi aussi tu l'as l'assent! lol
take courage!!!!!!!!!Hihihi, trop bien ton blog petite marie je n'y étais pas retournée depuis son ouverture!!!
J'en profite au passage pour vous envoyer des french kiss en tout bien tout hoooonneur
Mandine
I am SO SO proud of you Little Meuwoui !!! Congratulations for your level 4, well done !
I am sorry you will miss the end of your level 5...it's because of me, I know...
Lots of Love from Floppy
P.S: Mawwwion, you're such a star !
"It makes me a beautifull leg", lol !!!
Here in belgium, it's raining ropes.
Cheers. Mathieu !
:) et comment on traduirait "putain, y'a un mistral à décorner les boeufs!con" ?!
Thanks Floppy and don't worry about my courses: I'd rather be sparrow than a snail. Obviously.
kiss too
I guess :
"Fuck ! there is horn-extractor beef wind !"
Flo correct me if I'm wrong !
Cheers.
not too bad, I must say!!!
!!lol!!
On repertorie les perles.
Un bouquin est en cours il parait.
;)
Morte-couille, ça me troue le cul ces esspressions ( à traduire pour le suivant)...mais j'avoue que le "horn-extractor beef wind" envoie tout !!!
"Dead-ball, These expressions are holling my ass hole !"
Enregistrer un commentaire